8.11.14

While I've been away....

(Picture heavy)

Hi everyone!

Gosh it's been a long time since I wrote! The reason why really has been down to this little one.
  


She is called Maddie and she is a Puggle, a cross between a Pug and a Beagle. Maddie is now 9 months old so she is still a puppy but she's not as demanding now so I can find the time to write again :)

Here are some of the manis I have done over the last few months but haven't had chance to write about.

 

 

 

 

 


I promise to write more often now I have the time :)

Last one of Maddie. I had just finished painting my nails with normal nail polish and then decided to do some training with her and used small treats.....not such a good idea :/

I hope you enjoyed this post. Bye for now x








3 comments:

  1. Love your post and your nails <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Oana :) there will be more to come x

      Delete
  2. She is very cute and those nails are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete