31.12.14

Gold and Lace stamping - BPS review



Hi everyone. Today I have for you my New Years Eve mani! I wanted to try something that I haven't done before so I decided to go for gold nails and black lace.
To achieve this look I used this lace stamping plate from Born Pretty Store. I love lace patterns and find them very elegant. I used SensatioNail Gold Me Tight as my base which is part of their Metal collection and it's a gorgeous shimmery gold.


I top coated Gold Me Tight with my Gelish Top It Off, removed the tacky layer and made a start on the stamping


I was also sent this stamper too which is small and cute. It was big enough for all four fingers but not wide enough for my thumb. I had to prime the stamper first by buffing the shine off it but once I did that it picked up the images very nicely.


I used a different image on my thumb to my fingers and this is on the stamper image to the right.


Here's a close up for you. For my ring finger I used some gold foil but when I finished it didn't seem to sparkle like I wanted it to. Si I added some gold confetti type glitter to it and top coated twice so it didn't feel rough.

 If you want to check out Born Pretty Store's wide range of nail art you can use code BNG10 for 10% off!


I hope you all have a good new years eve, whatever you are doing. Thank you for reading my blog and I will see you in 2015 :) Bye for now x

Follow me on Facebook: B Nailed To Perfection







4 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany, your photos look good and well lit. If I would change something I'd maybe change the size to a bit bigger, people usually like to see large images. That's something I was told by someone who designs websites as a critique to my blog some time ago and I think it was a great piece of advice so I like to pass it on. Also love the lace look! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to have a look at my photos. I think I currently have them set to Large so for my next post I will change them to extra large and see how that looks!x

      Delete