16.5.15

HPB Presents May Flowers - IBD My Babe


For the first time I am joining in on the Hobby Polish Bloggers link-up and this months theme is May Flowers! I love flowers and I knew I wanted to do some Advanced Stamping for this theme.


The base colour for my manicure is IBD Just Gel Polish in My Babe. Which is a beautiful pink leaning lilac so it's prefect for spring and flowers. This is three coats with Gel two No Cleanse Top coat.


For the flowers I used the top right image on my MoYou Pro XL plate and did the Advance stamping technique. I recorded a video for this too which will be at the end of the post and on my YouTube channel. It is not my idea, I actually learnt it from Nailstamp4fun from her YouTube tutorials.



Products used:
Dashica Stamping polish
MoYou Nails white stamping polish
Creative Shop Stamper and Scraper
MoYou London Pro XL - 06 plate
G & G HK Girl Fast Dry Top Coat


Here's the YouTube video I made too if you want to check it out :)



What do you think of my May Flowers mani? Be sure to check out all the other posts from some of the other bloggers at HPB.

Bye for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment