22.8.15

HPB Presents Neon - Uber Chic Stamping Decals


Over at Hobby Polish Bloggers we are desperately trying to hold onto summer so this months them is neon! I decided to try my hand at full nail decals with my new Uber Mat and some neon polishes.



When I purchased the new Uber Mat I was finally able to get my hands on collection 1! For this mani I used the bottom left image from plate 1-01.


These decals weren't perfect but I was happy with them for my first attempt at full nails. I found them quite tricky to apply but to be honest that was probably my fault for leaving them out over night! I should have peeled them from my mat and put them in an air tight bag. This is China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind.


Kaa from Esmaltes De Kelly is a super bright neon yellow. It practically glows in the dark its that bright...but be warned I found that this stained my nails and my lovely new mat :(


China Glaze Plurple


This is my Uber Mat with my decals on them. It is a big time saver being able to do all 10 decals on the mat rather than on a few stamper heads.
Polishes from left to right.
China Glaze - Plurple, Red-y To Rave and DJ Blue My Mind
Cuccio - Alternative Energy and Fusionista
Esmaltes De Kelly - Kaa


So what did you think of this neon mani? Is it bringing Summer back for you?

Don't forget to check out all the other Neon manis below!



Bye for now x










No comments:

Post a Comment