14.10.15

Meebox UK - Hello Sailor - Swatches and review.


*Picture Heavy

The awesome guys down at Meebox UK said they loved my last review so much, they wanted me to review their second box! I was honoured and then I found out the theme. Hello Sailor, which is just perfect for me as I love all things nautical and let me tell you, the box is jam packed full of goodies this month!



Just look at all the awesome products! We have three polishes, nail wraps, swatch sticks, anchor embellishments with nail glue and some nail vinyls. Wow....Meebox have really outdone themselves this month! 


Let's look at the polishes first shall we.


Old Burlington Street by Nails Inc Is from their Gel Effect range. It is a royal navy blue with a glossy finish. It is pictured here with two coats and no top coat.



Tomato from Crabtree and Evelyn is what a says on the tin. A tomato red but it does have a gorgeous golden shimmer which doesn't pick up very well on camera. Two coats with top coat.



Now this is exciting...Meebox's first indie polish! This is Limitless from Cassella and is a super bright white. It's so bright that my camera kept freaking out when I was trying to take the picture. This is three thin coats, as I prefer thin coats with lighter colours, with top coat.



These are all the extra goodies in this box. The NCLA Nail wraps are some of the best wraps I have used before. They apply perfectly and last well. Nail Mail have some awesome nail vinyls which I have tried before and these straight lines are just perfect for making a striped accent nail. There are lots in that sleeve so I will be using them again. Lastly, She Sells Seashells have lots of nautical embellishments and there are two gold anchors in this box. 


So here is the look that I created. I actually used Tomato as a stamping polish and it worked really well! The image is from Pet'la plate, Anchor. 

This box retails at £20 for a one off purchase, which includes p&p, and in my opinion it is definitely worth it! 

So what did you think of the contents of this months box? Did you like the mani I created?

Don't forget to check out Meebox on their websitefacebook and instagram.








No comments:

Post a Comment