20.11.15

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Grey + colour - Tribal



Grey + colour is the theme for this weeks 40 Great Nail Art Ideas and my pattern prompt was tribal. I felt a bit "meh" about the mani I created. I thought it would be so much nicer in my head!




For my base I used two coats of Essence Rock My world which is a lovely gel effect grey. I just want to take a second to say Essence polishes are really good for the price! The gel range is £1.60 in Wilkos, yes £1.60, and the brush applicator is so nice. It's the perfect size and shape for getting close to your cuticle area.


For the stamping I used MoYou Artist 09 plate and Chuvisco. 


I thought the neon pink looked really nice over the grey. I think the thing that spoilt the mani for me was that I tried to be clever and make these as decals. I knew there was no way I could get them straight on each nail and that would really bug me, with being a perfectionist! They just didn't seem to go very well :( and it smudged on my index finger. 


Overall I guess it's ok but not one of my favourites. What do you think?

Don't forget to check out all the other manis below. By for now x








No comments:

Post a Comment